When using express.dcccd.edu, you must not only select a course prefix, you must also click the "+ Add" button to the right of the course prefix, then click the "Search" button.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed to register for a course after the deadline has passed?
- Express.dcccd.edu says "Please add at least one course!" Why?
- How do I take the TSI assessment?
- How do I view my class information?
- I completed a class request form. What is the status of my request?
- I'm unable to register. Why?
- I've met the TSI requirement through another school. How do I provide documentation?
- My classes were dropped for non-payment. How do I get the same schedule again?
- No classes appear in eConnect's "Find Classes & Register/Add." Why?
- What is TSI?