You must first fill out the Federal Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The federal processing center will alert you by email when the DCCCD has received your information with instructions on your next steps.
Articles in this section
- What is your school code?
- How do I file a degree plan?
- Why are my classes from another college not appearing under transfer work with DCCCD?
- I submitted my distance learning affidavit. Why does eConnect still show that meningitis requirement has not been met?
- Have my documents been received?
- I submitted my application but it says more information is needed.
- I submitted my application but I don’t know my status.
- I just graduated high school and I’ve never been to college before, where do I start?
- I am a returning student. What are the steps for readmission to DCCCD?
- How do I enroll?