Yes, DCCCD Board Policy mandates the submission of transcripts from accredited college or universities attended, regardless of whether or not you intend to earn a degree with a DCCCD college. OFFICIAL transcripts submitted cannot have a print date over 3 years old. The college can email official transcripts to DCORegistrar@dcccd.edu or mail them to Dallas Colleges Online, 9596 Walnut St., Dallas, TX 75243.
Articles in this section
- What is your school code?
- How do I file a degree plan?
- Why are my classes from another college not appearing under transfer work with DCCCD?
- I submitted my distance learning affidavit. Why does eConnect still show that meningitis requirement has not been met?
- Have my documents been received?
- I submitted my application but it says more information is needed.
- I submitted my application but I don’t know my status.
- I just graduated high school and I’ve never been to college before, where do I start?
- I am a returning student. What are the steps for readmission to DCCCD?
- How do I enroll?