When considering instructors, take advantage of the advice of others, but be sure to get a variety of opinions, as student experiences do vary. Another good source of information is to look at the instructor course profiles available on the college’s home page. Check an instructor's vitae and syllabus on eConnect when looking at course sections. Links to an instructor's vitae and syllabus are also available on this website's section listings.
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How do I know which college I will receive credit from for my Dallas College Online class?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?