To be eligible to register online for credit classes you must be able to log in to eConnect and have documented in your student record an academic standing of "good", have no restrictions, blocks, or holds on your student record, have a TSI status of "complete", "exempt", or "waived", and have a valid e-mail address in the system.
Articles in this section
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How do I know which college I will receive credit from for my Dallas College Online class?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?
- Why can’t I register on eConnect?