eConnect is a web interface that provides a variety of online services to students. Use eConnect to check your grades, register for classes, pay your tuition, print your advising report, request a transcript, accept your financial aid award, and update your phone number and/or e-mail address. To use eConnect, you must first create an account. To log into eConnect all of your information, including the correct spelling of your name, student ID number, date of birth, and e-mail address must be accurate and identical to the same information on your application. Also, your name and ID number must be in the eConnect Registry. Request that your name be added to the Registry online through eConnect or at the front counter in Admissions.
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?
- Why can’t I register on eConnect?