An advisor will help you determine the number of courses appropriate for you based on your work schedule, motivation, previous academic performance, and other responsibilities. Generally, students who work full-time should limit their enrollment to 2 courses. To be classified as a "full time" student, you need to be enrolled in at least 12 semester hours for fall & spring, 6 hours for summer.
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?
- Why can’t I register on eConnect?