The Department of Defense's expanded Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts program (MyCAA) will provide up to $4,000 of financial assistance for military spouses who are pursuing associate degree programs, licenses or credentials leading to employment in portable career fields.
Articles in this section
- I'm a veteran and have questions about my benefits.
- Can I receive financial aid and GI Bill Benefits?
- What documentation will the certifying officials need?
- Who do I need to talk to about my GI Bill?
- Do I need to submit official military transcripts as well?
- How do I get my military transcripts?
- How to get started with MyCAA?
- What does MyCAA pay for?
- Who is eligible for MyCAA?
- Can a Military Spouse get Tuition Assistance - MyCAA?