Spouses of active duty service members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2, as well as the spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members within those ranks. Spouses of Guard and Reserve members must be able to start and complete their courses while their sponsor is on Title 10 orders. Please Note: The MyCAA program does not include Coast Guard spouses.
Articles in this section
- I'm a veteran and have questions about my benefits.
- Can I receive financial aid and GI Bill Benefits?
- What documentation will the certifying officials need?
- Who do I need to talk to about my GI Bill?
- Do I need to submit official military transcripts as well?
- How do I get my military transcripts?
- How to get started with MyCAA?
- What does MyCAA pay for?
- Who is eligible for MyCAA?
- Can a Military Spouse get Tuition Assistance - MyCAA?