First, you submit an application for admission online. Next, you should order your official high school transcript, and any high school placement test scores to the admissions office of Dallas Colleges Online. You will also need to provide proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination or a distance learning affidavit. All documents may be mailed to: Dallas Colleges Online, 9596 Walnut Street, Dallas, TX 75243. You may be required to complete TSI assessment testing, and a new student orientation before registering for classes. An academic advisor will be there to assist you throughout the admission process.
Articles in this section
- What is your school code?
- How do I file a degree plan?
- Why are my classes from another college not appearing under transfer work with DCCCD?
- I submitted my distance learning affidavit. Why does eConnect still show that meningitis requirement has not been met?
- Have my documents been received?
- I submitted my application but it says more information is needed.
- I submitted my application but I don’t know my status.
- I just graduated high school and I’ve never been to college before, where do I start?
- I am a returning student. What are the steps for readmission to DCCCD?
- How do I enroll?