When an admissions application is submitted, you will receive an email from the system stating it has been submitted. If you receive an email indicating your record must be reviewed or if you are unsure of your status, please email email@example.com with the subject "Please review my record/application" or call 972-669-6400 or 888-468-4268 to reach a representative by phone.
Articles in this section
- What is your school code?
- How do I file a degree plan?
- Why are my classes from another college not appearing under transfer work with DCCCD?
- I submitted my distance learning affidavit. Why does eConnect still show that meningitis requirement has not been met?
- Have my documents been received?
- I submitted my application but it says more information is needed.
- I submitted my application but I don’t know my status.
- I just graduated high school and I’ve never been to college before, where do I start?
- I am a returning student. What are the steps for readmission to DCCCD?
- How do I enroll?