Generally, transcripts are not evaluated at the time of admission. Students must file a degree plan through the admissions office at a DCCCD college to have official credit from other colleges added to their DCCCD transcript. You should contact DCO admissions to confirm that we have received your transcript(s).
Articles in this section
- What is your school code?
- How do I file a degree plan?
- Why are my classes from another college not appearing under transfer work with DCCCD?
- I submitted my distance learning affidavit. Why does eConnect still show that meningitis requirement has not been met?
- Have my documents been received?
- I submitted my application but it says more information is needed.
- I submitted my application but I don’t know my status.
- I just graduated high school and I’ve never been to college before, where do I start?
- I am a returning student. What are the steps for readmission to DCCCD?
- How do I enroll?