You must file an official degree plan through the admissions and records office at a DCCCD college. An academic advisor can assist you with choosing a degree that best fits your goals and interests.
Articles in this section
- What is your school code?
- How do I file a degree plan?
- Why are my classes from another college not appearing under transfer work with DCCCD?
- I submitted my distance learning affidavit. Why does eConnect still show that meningitis requirement has not been met?
- Have my documents been received?
- I submitted my application but it says more information is needed.
- I submitted my application but I don’t know my status.
- I just graduated high school and I’ve never been to college before, where do I start?
- I am a returning student. What are the steps for readmission to DCCCD?
- How do I enroll?