There are various reasons why you may not be eligible to register yourself. An advisor or enrollment specialist can assist you with determining what you need to do to complete registration. You will need to provide your student ID number so that a representative can access your student record.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed to register for a course after the deadline has passed?
- Express.dcccd.edu says "Please add at least one course!" Why?
- How do I take the TSI assessment?
- How do I view my class information?
- I completed a class request form. What is the status of my request?
- I'm unable to register. Why?
- I've met the TSI requirement through another school. How do I provide documentation?
- My classes were dropped for non-payment. How do I get the same schedule again?
- No classes appear in eConnect's "Find Classes & Register/Add." Why?
- What is TSI?