If you are planning to transfer to a university, you should work closely with an advisor to determine which degrees and core courses will meet your goals. There are several degrees offered by the DCCCD colleges that are designed to transfer to a university. Contact an advisor to discover which programs are best for you.
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?
- Why can’t I register on eConnect?