Tuition depends on your residency classification and the number of semester credit hours you are taking. Out-of-country and out-of-state students pay a higher tuition rate than students classified as "in district." The tuition schedule is printed in the credit class schedule and is also available online. Students also have the option of setting up payment plans to spread their tuition burden out over the long semesters (Fall & Spring).
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How do I know which college I will receive credit from for my Dallas College Online class?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?