Go to eConnect and select "Plan My Degree" or see an academic advisor at one of the colleges of the DCCCD to file a degree plan.
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How do I know which college I will receive credit from for my Dallas College Online class?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?