Wait times vary depending upon the needs of students. The wait is always longer closer to the beginning of the semester. Continuing students in good academic standing may be able to participate in express registration. To avoid long waits, students are encouraged to make an appointment for advisement well in advance of registration for the next semester. Approximately one month prior to the start of the new semester, individual appointments are suspended and advisement is handled on a drop-in basis only. Contact an Advisor
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?
- Why can’t I register on eConnect?