Eligible spouses can establish a MyCAA Account by visiting the MyCAA website. Once spouse profile information is provided, MyCAA will verify spouse DEERS benefit eligibility. Eligible spouses will be allowed to create their Career and Training Plan and request FA when they are within 30 days of course start dates. Additionally, spouses are responsible for applying to their selected school or program and enrolling in each course included in their approved MyCAA Career and Training Plan.
Articles in this section
- I'm a veteran and have questions about my benefits.
- Can I receive financial aid and GI Bill Benefits?
- What documentation will the certifying officials need?
- Who do I need to talk to about my GI Bill?
- Do I need to submit official military transcripts as well?
- How do I get my military transcripts?
- How to get started with MyCAA?
- What does MyCAA pay for?
- Who is eligible for MyCAA?
- Can a Military Spouse get Tuition Assistance - MyCAA?