You will need to submit an updated application if you have not attended within the DCCCD in one full year or longer. You can find the returning students application on our website at https://online.dcccd.edu/aboutdco/Pages/returning.aspx.
Articles in this section
- What is your school code?
- How do I file a degree plan?
- Why are my classes from another college not appearing under transfer work with DCCCD?
- I submitted my distance learning affidavit. Why does eConnect still show that meningitis requirement has not been met?
- Have my documents been received?
- I submitted my application but it says more information is needed.
- I submitted my application but I don’t know my status.
- I just graduated high school and I’ve never been to college before, where do I start?
- I am a returning student. What are the steps for readmission to DCCCD?
- How do I enroll?