TSI stands for Texas Success Initiative and it is a state-legislated program designed to improve student success in college. Part of the program is an assessment to determine your basic skills in reading, mathematics and writing.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed to register for a course after the deadline has passed?
- Express.dcccd.edu says "Please add at least one course!" Why?
- How do I take the TSI assessment?
- How do I view my class information?
- I completed a class request form. What is the status of my request?
- I'm unable to register. Why?
- I've met the TSI requirement through another school. How do I provide documentation?
- My classes were dropped for non-payment. How do I get the same schedule again?
- No classes appear in eConnect's "Find Classes & Register/Add." Why?
- What is TSI?