The TSI Assessment test is offered at all DCCCD colleges and can be taken by proctor if you live outside of Texas. Before you take the assessment test, you will have to complete a pre-assessment activity through eConnect. After you complete the pre-assessment activity, you will need to meet with an advisor at a DCCCD to receive a testing referral or contact a Dallas Colleges Online advisor to arrange proctored testing if you are not a Texas resident. Once you have received a testing referral, you will be eligible to take the TSI assessment at the testing center on campus or by proctor.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed to register for a course after the deadline has passed?
- Express.dcccd.edu says "Please add at least one course!" Why?
- How do I take the TSI assessment?
- How do I view my class information?
- I completed a class request form. What is the status of my request?
- I'm unable to register. Why?
- I've met the TSI requirement through another school. How do I provide documentation?
- My classes were dropped for non-payment. How do I get the same schedule again?
- No classes appear in eConnect's "Find Classes & Register/Add." Why?
- What is TSI?