If your class has not started, you may contact advising for registration, or re-register online through eConnect. In some instances, class options may change due to section availability. If you are dropped on or after the first day of class, you must be reinstated through the registrar’s office. You may email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the information about the courses i.e. class title, course number and section.
Articles in this section
- Am I allowed to register for a course after the deadline has passed?
- Express.dcccd.edu says "Please add at least one course!" Why?
- How do I take the TSI assessment?
- How do I view my class information?
- I completed a class request form. What is the status of my request?
- I'm unable to register. Why?
- I've met the TSI requirement through another school. How do I provide documentation?
- My classes were dropped for non-payment. How do I get the same schedule again?
- No classes appear in eConnect's "Find Classes & Register/Add." Why?
- What is TSI?