It is not necessary to schedule an appointment to see an advisor. However, appointments are strongly encouraged well in advance of registration for the next semester as this allows more time to plan for academic success and to discuss your goals with your academic advisor.
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?
- Why can’t I register on eConnect?