Our Dallas County Community College Police strive to make our campuses as safe as possible. Officers are on duty at each of our campuses 24/7. Students can call campus police from any DCCCD phone by dialing 911. If calling from a cell phone, the number for police is 972-860-4290. Calls are handled through the centralized dispatch system for all colleges and locations of DCCCD. When contacting police, always identify yourself and the location (college, building, floor and room) that is of concern to you. Calling campus police instead of city police generally results in a faster response. Campus police will contact city police or other services if needed. For additional information, please visit www.dcccd.edu/services/police/pages/emergency.aspx/.
Articles in this section
- Do you have security or police on campus? How do I know my student is safe on campus?
- What courses should I take?
- What classes do I have left to finish my degree?
- What classes do I need to take to transfer?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see an advisor?
- How do I know which college I will receive credit from for my Dallas College Online class?
- How long is the wait to see an Advisor?
- How many courses should I take?
- How do I drop a class?
- What is eConnect and how do I use it?